Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trip to Idaho

Last week I had the chance to visit Marie at her new home in Nampa, ID. Her husband was on a business trip so I took the chance to go visit her and it was just us and four little ones for 4 days. It was crazy but we had so much fun! We managed to take the kids to McDonald's to play, we hauled them to Wal-mart and Costco for shopping, we stayed up way to late laughing our heads off and I think our kids got a little spoiled along the way, but we did get to the gym once for Zumba class. So I would say it was a successful visit. Mostly we just hung out at her house and reminisced about the past and how much our lives have changed and grown. And it was so fun to see her beautiful new home. So... we had so much fun taking pictures of our little ones that we forgot to take a pic of us. Oh well. Here are some highlights and a cute video of the boys playing some "one on one." Marie I love you! I had so much fun! It was like old times except with four little ones in tow, of course. ;)

Yum!! McDonalds!


The girls looking so cute in their Mc D's high chairs

Ice Cream at Costco

Sharing a Costco Cart (So cute!)

I love this pic, Jane really was NOT bothering Abby
Abby was just being onry (but it's a funny pic)

After Costco we had an "un-birthday" party for the boys With cupcakes, balloons, and a present (the cowboy stuff) They loved it!
What a cute cowboy
After the boys went to bed the girls got a bath

"What's that thing you keep pointing at me?"

2 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

That sounds like tons of fun. Its the best to have good times like that. I bet the kids had a blast.

We need to get together again. I tried to call and can't find your number....yes again!!!!

Marie said...

Awe! I miss you guys already! Kellen still prays for Benjamin to come to his house "again, and again, and again, and one more time..." It is so funny!
It was a ball to have you guys here! Totally worth all the craziness, don't you think? I only wish we could pull it off more often. Just move to Boise already!!! :)
Love you, chica!

PS: Your pictures are soooo much better than mine! Please send copies via e-mail of any more I might want.
PPS: Thanks for the..uh... mail you sent! (FUNNY!) You are the best!