Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Big Brown Eyes... who can resist?


I may be a little biast, but I think my son has the most beautiful big brown eyes in the world! I must say it is hard for me to say no to him sometimes. Benjamin is 18 months old now it is such a character. He can say quite a few words now, most of which are in Spanish, and he understands almost everything we say to him. He loves, Elmo, Barney, cheese, getting his picture taken (as you can tell) and Music. Soon I will figure out how to put videos on here and put some on of him singing, dancing and directing! It is so dang cute and in church he really sings his heart out and who ever happens to be sitting by us, just can't belive it and get the biggest kick out of it. I, a music lover and singer myself, couldn't be prouder! I love my little boy. Oh, but do not think that is all, Dad is quite the jock and loves Basketball, and Bejamin loves his dad! So naturally one of his favorite games is to play "Michael Jordan" with dad as they slam dunk Basketballs (and any other balls he can find) into his little basketball hoop that we have taped to a door in the house at just the right height for him. He is turning out to be quite the well rounded little boy. So I must say, WE couldn't be prouder. :)









6 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

Benjamin is so cute! I like the haircut. I'm glad you have a blog, it makes staying in touch so much easier!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

I think so too Liz!!!

Kate said...

You did it... Another post with out me!! lol ;) That Benjamin is sure a cutie!! That has to be nice that he likes the camera... Shay still doesn't like the camera very much unless bribed. :)

Great job!

Flora said...

Great blog! It will be fun to watch little Benjamin and new baby grow up! We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!! i have to to update mine!!
Benjamin does have cute brown eyes!

Cylee Pressley said...

I am very happy you are blogging. It is easier to keep up on people this way.

Your son is a cutie. You have every reason to be proud.